E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The level of organization when different tissues join together is called the
3. The condition in which the body's internal environment stays within physiological limits is
4. All of the following belong to feedback systems which control homeostasis EXCEPT
5. In a negative feedback system, the response of the effector
enhances the original stimulus.
eliminates the original stimulus.
reverses the original stimulus.
does not change the original stimulus.
6. In the anatomical position the subject
is lying down.
has arms placed above the head.
is standing upright facing the observer with the palms backwards.
is standing upright facing the observer with the palms forward.
7. The plane that divides the body into superior and inferior portion is the
8. The anatomical term which best describes a structure toward the head is
9. The best anatomical term to describe the back region of the body would be
10. The brain and the spinal cord are located in the
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at email@example.com