E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The muscle responsible for the change of the shape of the lens is the
arrector pili muscle.
superior rectus muscle.
3. The layer that contains photoreceptors is the
4. The area containing the highest concentration of cones is the
5. The clear jellylike substance behind the lens of the eye is the
6. The bending of light that happens at the cornea and lens is
7. Which of the following belongs to the middle ear?
8. The receptors for hearing are located in the
9. The senses for dynamic equilibrium are located in the
Organ of Corti.
10. The most common cause of blindness in the United States is
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org