E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The location of the kidneys in relationship to the peritoneal lining of the abdominal cavity is referre to as
3. All of the following belong to the urinary system EXCEPT the
4. The functional unit of the kidney is called a
5. Most glucose molecules are reabsorbed in the
proximal convoluted tubules.
distal convoluted tubules.
loop of Henle.
6. Which of the following substances can be eliminated from the blood by tubular secretions?
All of the above.
7. The structure that connects a kidney to the urinary bladder is the
8. Urine is expelled from the urinary bladder by
9. All the following are principle solutes of urine EXCEPT
10. Which of the following hormones increase reabsorption of water in the collecting ducts?
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at email@example.com